5.28.2009

caitlin in wonderland


Caterpillar: Who...are...you?

Alice: Why, I hardly know, sir. I 've changed so much since this morning, you see...

Caterpillar: No, I do not C, explain yourself.

Alice: I'm afraid I can't explain myself, you see, because I'm not myself, you know.

Caterpillar: I do not know.

Alice: I can't put it any more clearly, sir, because it isn't clear to me.

always know, and always remember
who are you?

i am a daughter of God.
i am a lover of all things vintage.
i am happiest taking care of loved ones.
i am a daydreamer.
i am a secret singer and ballerina in my bedroom.
i am striving to be more like Christ.
i am a planner, list maker and organizer.
i am in love.
i am a girl who wishes on stars.
i am {going to be} a mother, wife and grandmother.


{p.s. there will be no smoking allowed in my wonderland, ahem mr. caterpillar in a 'children's' movie.}

1 comment:

  1. i love this. you are SO CUTE. i miss you SO MUCH! come here NOW!!

    ReplyDelete