linds and i saw this in the theaters in utah.. UHMMAZING. i love how it is realistic:] lets rent it and have a girls night. love you oh so much <3
I love Zooey. So much that I want to be her. Her style, her voice, her hair...her cotton commercials. This movie was endearing to say the least. I am sorry I did not recommend it to you sooner...
it's so difficult to watch LOVE IT.
linds and i saw this in the theaters in utah.. UHMMAZING. i love how it is realistic:] lets rent it and have a girls night.
ReplyDeletelove you oh so much
<3
I love Zooey. So much that I want to be her. Her style, her voice, her hair...her cotton commercials. This movie was endearing to say the least. I am sorry I did not recommend it to you sooner...
ReplyDeleteit's so difficult to watch LOVE IT.
ReplyDelete