4.22.2010

operation engagement: official photos

























can't wait to marry my very best friend,
exactly one month from today.

hip hip hooray!!


7 comments:

  1. im seriously in love with these. i love them soooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one of you saying something in cody's ear with your Nixon watch front and center...screams=Cody+Caitlin!!

    Love these. All so cute. I don't know how you'll pick just one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Your photos are all SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummmm...yes please. You'd better send me all of em and not JUST one. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay I totally love you guys in these pictures. You look gorgeous, as always! Such a perfect couple, can't wait for your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! These are beautiful!!! I love them :) Please, lets do lunch ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two are ADORABLE!!! These pictures make me smile. :) I'm so happy for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete