i have been dying to try and find an amazing mossy piece for a loooong time now.
i can always find what i want but not always at the price i want.
luckily for me, i stepped foot into marshalls today and rested my tired greenery eyes on this beauty. love me a sale!
i already know that i'm addicted to tj maxx/homegoods but rediscovering marshalls is like finding a long, lost cousin...well, at least tj maxx's long, lost cousin.
welcome home mossy baby.
today i fell just a little bit more in love with our abode.
You could do one of those collages of empty, cool frames. Do you know what I'm talking about? by the way, you're blog is so funny!
ReplyDeleteLove the new addition! I say some find some awesome large prints, 2 of them to balance out the windows at the top like this http://tinyurl.com/4eb774p from IKEA or whatever you like. It does need something, goodluck
ReplyDeleteI think you should make your way over to littlgreennotebook.blogspot.com (I am head over heels in love with her style and eye for home decor)
ReplyDeleteRead it, Love it.